LEA audits are at our core! We are members of the annual state “K-12 Audit Guide” development committee and the AICPA Center for Single Audit Quality. We work side-by-side with business managers throughout the state in the implementation and compliance with new laws and regulations. We help you with complex accounting areas, resolution of compliance issues, provide training on new GASB standards, and “at no extra cost” lend a hand with GASB 34 entries and drafting financial statements. Our firm partners and teams are committed audit professionals engaged in providing the best client service care, informative and useful audit communications, and timely delivery of your reports.
Our selection of LEA audit services
- Financial statement audits
- Compliance and Single audits
- Charter Schools, and nonprofit audits
- Performance audits, including Proposition 39 bond audits
- State School Facilities Grant audits, including Proposition 51 audits
- Internal control evaluations and internal audit services
- SAS 70 service organization auditor reports
- Fraud and forensic engagements
- Agreed-upon Procedures engagement on specialized, customizable issues
More than an Audit!
Hiring Christy White, Inc. to conduct your audit results in more than an audit opinion, it results in a business relationship. The Audit Partner and staff are trained specialists in your industry; they freely share best practices on accounting topics, how to improve internal controls and maintain compliance. Our pricing is value-based and competitive, and we don’t charge for “extras.” You can expect we will be there to lend support in your implementation of new accounting standards, help you on any issues noted in the audit, and always deliver the audit timely!