Christy White Associates specialize in K-14 local educational agency audits. Our school district clientele includes over 80 agencies ranging in size from a few hundred pupils, to over 120,000 pupils. Our niche practice area has its origins with founder Christy White, who for over 26 years, has provided audit and consulting services to school districts. Christy White’s experience is matched by Principal Heather Daud Rubio and Audit Partners Michael Ash, plus a group of talented professionals who have built their own reputations as recognized experts in the California school district community.
Join Christy White Associates school district client list today, a sampling which includes:
- Garden Grove Unified School District
- Alameda Unified School District
- Contra Costa County Office of Education
- Willits Unified School District
- Glenn County Office of Education
- Santa Maria Joint Union School District
- Santa Monica-Malibu School District
- Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College
Proposition 39 Financial and Performance Audits
CWA has been conducting Proposition 39 financial and performance audits since the law was first enacted in Year 2000. Our audits are conducted under Governmental Auditing Standards and satisfy all requirements of law. What sets our firm apart is our specially trained bond team of auditors. Our bond team knows how large construction programs are to be managed, and the means for financing and accounting for the millions of dollars involved. We audit programs that range in size from a few million to over one billion dollars. When requested we also have access to facilities experts and forensic specialist.
How Christy White Associates Help You Keep Education Priority One!
You expect and will receive a fully trained team of auditors committed to meeting all professional requirements and timeliness. In addition we offer all of our school district clients:
- Access to our firm professionals to conduct research for you and answer your questions responsively and without extra fees
- Drafting the financial statements and assistance with GASB 34 entries and MD&A, without extra fees
- A Client only portal to post and receive secure data with your audit team
- In-service training on topics such as associated student body and attendance accounting
- Up-to-date guidance on changes in professional standards, laws and regulations
- A wide variety of specialty consulting and auditing services for one-stop shopping
- Communications with federal and state agencies when directed on your behalf
For more information about these services, call us toll-free at (877) 220-7229 or email us at email@example.com.