In a complex world of tight budgets and increasing demands for services, Christy White Associates clients look for consulting services that make a difference and we deliver! We don’t believe consulting reports should sit on a shelf collecting dust. We believe in workable solutions to everyday problems.
President Christy White has spent a significant portion of her 26 year career consulting with dozens of governmental agencies on fiscal and organizational issues. Today Christy, our firm partners and management staff continue to offer qualified consulting services.
CWA’s Hands on Consultant Services
- Interim CBO/Director
- Position Control/HR system/Payroll system integration
- Budget preparation and review including Interim Reporting and Multi-Year Projections
- Charter School Budget preparation and review
- Special Education Finance
- Attendance Accounting
- Associated Student Body Accounting
- GASB 34
- Categorical Accounting, Form CAT Preparation
- Cash flow and Fund Balance Projections
- Organization and Efficiency Studies
- Fraud & Forensic Studies
We are trusted advisors and specialize in improving data quality and increasing financial transparency and accountability.
Navigating the Audit and Beyond: 2016-2017 Guide for Annual Audits of K‐12 Local Education Agencies
- Education Codes
- Audit Guidelines-Requirements
- Update on Audit Reform (AB 2834)
- Local Education Agencies Audit Advisory
- Submitting Annual Audit Reports
Testing & Accountability
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Frequently Asked Questions 2016 Accountability (Added 22-Nov-2016)
Additional Pages Coming Soon…
- Instructional Materials
For more information about these services, call us toll-free at (877) 220-7229 or email us at email@example.com.